I can offer you written and oral translations from and to various languages, as well as proofreading and editing services. In addition, I provide assistance with application for apostilles.
VAT is not applicable if the purchaser is a private person or if you have an EU VAT number. Discounts may be offered in the case of larger projects. Ask for a quote! The price for 1 page* depends on the text’s complexity, urgency (deadline), volume, quality requirements (from a simple spell-check to a major edition of original and translated text).
|Estonian−German||I also offer express translations with or wihtout sworn translator certification.|
|German−Estonian||I also offer notarised translations.|
|Estonian−Russian||I also offer express translations with or wihtout sworn translator certification.|
|English−Russian||I offer translations without certification.|
|Russian−English||I offer translations without certification.|
|German−Russian||I also offer express translations with or wihtout sworn translator certification.|
|Russian−German||I also offer express translations with or wihtout sworn translator certification.|
* 1 page = 1800 characters, including spaces, of translated text.
Samples of final prices (in the case of translations done by sworn translators)
- Minimum price of certified translation from Estonian to German: 35 Euros.
- A document on one page in A5 or A4 format (birth certificate, marriage certificate, divorce certificate, extract from the population register, extract from the Commercial Register, etc.): 35 Euros + VAT 20% for Estonian and non-EU legal entities.
- School graduation certificate with transcript of grades: 60 Euros + VAT 20% for Estonian and non-EU legal entities.
- University diploma with transcript of grades: 100—200 Euros + VAT 20% for Estonian and non-EU legal entities.
The price of one hour of consecutive interpreting depends on the complexity and intensity of the work. Please contact me for an estimate. In the case of work lasting over 8 hours, I offer a discounted day rate. The calculation of the number of hours worked includes breaks and waiting time. Transport, food and accommodation are charged separately.
|German−Estonian−Russian−German||Interpreting between 3 languages.|
Proofreading and editing
I offer proofreading in editing in Russian and German. The price depends on the language, the quality and volume of the source language and the quality requirements (from the simple correction of spelling errors to the preparation of texts for publication).
Obtaining an apostille
If you require an apostille, feel free to contact me. Please see the additional information about apostilles.
Components of the fee for a document certified by a sworn translator
Sworn translator’s fee for translation service and organising the certification of a document with an apostille by a notary shall be an agreed fee (acc. to § 14 subsection (1) Sworn Translators Act).
- In the case of large orders.
- For pensioners and university students.
- In the case of several similar documents (for instance 2 diplomas, 2 school certificates, etc).
- If two or more copies of a document are ordered, only the sworn translator’s fees will be applied to the second, third, fourth, etc copies.
- For loyal customers.
- If the volume of an order exceeds 100 Euros, postage fees are included free of charge.
- For translation of more than 5 pages (9000 characters) per day: +50%.
- Work on weekends and public holidays: +50—100%.
- Manuscript documents: +20%.
- Various additional fees may be aggregated.
Translated documents can be sent to you by mail in the manner most suitable to you (ELS courier, registered mail, Cargobus, DHL). Documents are usually sent by ELS courier. The sending of documents by courier or registered mail costs the same amount, 10 Euros, which consists of the postage fee and a small service charge. Free postage:
- if the volume of an order exceeds 100 Euros (within Estonia);
- by ordinary mail.